Modern websites require regular software updates and testing to keep them performing at their best. Poor hosting and a lack of updates can leave your website vulnerable to hacking. Our website maintenance services offer a quick and easy way to ensure your site remains safe and secure at all times.
Wordpress & Plugin updates
Keeping the core code that your site is built upon up to date is one of the best ways to keep it secure. We take care of all of these and test the site afterwards to make sure everything went smoothly.
We help you stay ahead of the latest malware threats with daily scanning of your site to identify anything suspicious.
Our customers can rest assured that if anything was to go wrong with their site all of their emails and website data is securely backed up every day.
Cyber attacks are a real and growing threat for all websites. It is critical for businesses to keep their websites updated with the latest security and maintenance updates, both for their own security and that of their customers.
A hack can have a devastating effect on the ranking of a business, and it can take months to fully recover. Our website maintenance service means that your website is always patched and up to date, which is the best protection from the latest cyber threats.
We offer website maintenance options suited to sites at any scale, from basic sole-trader or one-page websites for small business, through to huge e-commerce sites with heavy traffic. Whatever the site, all of our clients get our daily malware checks and daily backups, keeping their business critial data safe no matter what.
WordPress Maintenance service
- Monthly WordPress updates followed by fixes to any ‘breaking changes’ in the theme.
- Monthly updates installed for all plugins and scripts.
- Quarterly, pre-emptive security and speed audits to identify opitmisation opportunities and keep your website on the cutting edge.
- Daily backups generated and securely stored in Amazon elastic cloud.
- Daily malware scans and removal (when necessary).
WordPress E-commerce Maintenance service
E-commerce websites are an obvious target for hackers, and unfortunately small businesses are being targeted more and more. Our upgraded service is here to help e-commerce stores stay ahead of online threats. The upgrade is highly recommended for small businesses. All of our standard CMS brochure websites come with an essentials-only maintenance package to keep the site running and up to date, but in the modern age of cyber security threats a growing e-commerce website requires more in depth maintenance.
- Monthly updates to the website core framework followed by fixes to any ‘breaking changes’ in the theme.
- Monthly updates installed for all plugins and scripts.
- Quarterly, pre-emptive security and speed audits to indentifty optimisation opportunities and keep your website on the cutting edge.
- Daily backups generated and stored externally in Amazon elastic cloud.
- Daily malware and virus scans and removal (when necessary).
E-commerce maintenance service
- Our e-commerce website maintenance service includes updates to the extra parts of a shop website, such as shopping cart scripts, shipping and payment modules.
- E-commerce websites store their customers’ information as they purchase. Advanced maintenance and security updates help prevent hackers from gaining access to this data.
- More complex websites, especially e-commerce sites require more regular and extensive updates, we will make sure your website is always running the latest software, which doesn’t guarantee 100% protection, but ensures every possible exploit is patched with urgency.
- If you take orders through your website, your card payment gateway will require you to secure and maintain your website to a reasonable level. We can help you stay ahead of their ever-increasing minimum security requirements that payment gateways enforce.
If you choose to upgrade, we will upgrade your current plan(s) and credit the remaining balance from the rest of the current yearly cycle and reduce your new yearly plan by the same. Give us a call to find out more about our website maintenance services.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve helped previous clients out with malware and virus removal from their websites and servers, as well as offering some practical tips and advice on how to prevent and recover from at attack. If your website or sever has been attacked we can diagnose and repair the problem and get you back online. If you’ve got an issue with your site give our friendly team a call and let us know what’s going on, we’ll come up with a plan to fix it. Don’t do anything drastic, since it could hurt your SEO. If attacks are dealt with in the right way it’s often possible to make a full recover with no lasting damage to your rankings. We can also help protect your site from future attacks with a range of hosting and maintenance plans that offer a number of security advantages, click here to learn more.
If you’re not sure which website maintenance plan you need, why not give us a call for a chat, or drop us an email? We’d be happy to help you figure out what your best option is.
- High quality design concepts are valuable and require a commitment from the customer, so a 50% deposit – 50% on completion of project – agreement is requested
- Payments accepted by bank transfer or card.
We can always investigate issues and carry out fixes as part of a one-off project, but we would strongly recommend your website is signed up to one of our maintenance plans for the security of you and your customers.
Our WordPress maintenance plans are intended to take care of the stability and security of your website, as such, they don’t include content-based changes on the site such as changing colours, updating blog pots or adding photos. We do often help our clients with content-based website changes as well, but these are classed as web design projects. If you’re looking for content-based support, head over to our web design page to find out more, or just drop us an email and we’ll be in touch..