Woocommerce websites deal with the selling of goods and the processing of payments, which means they are prime targets for hackers and other cyber threats. It’s vital to keep your Woodcommerce website up to date and under a watchful eye to keep you and your customers safe. Get the support you need with our dedicated Woocommerce maintenance service.
Woocommerce, WordPress & Plugin updates
We keep all the code that forms your site up to date, which is the best protection against cyber security threats. After each update we test the site thoroughly to ensure everything continues to work correctly for you and your customers.
Malicious attacks can come from anywhere and at any time. Since it’s impossible to predict when this may happen we monitor your woocommerce site. If we find anything out of the ordinary we’ll jump into action to address it before it becomes a problem.
The value of your business can’t be measured, so losing your website could spell disaster. For ultimate peace of mind, we perform daily backups of our clients’ websites, meaning they’re never at risk of losing any of their business assets or information.
Cyber attacks are happening at an ever increasing rate, it's now more important than ever to keep your online store up to date with the latest, most secure code.
A hack has the potential to destroy the ranking of a business and whilst appeals can be made to Google to recover lost rankings, it can take months to fully recover. Prevention is always preferable to cure, so our Woocommerce website maintenance service helps you stay ahead of the game by proactively installing and testing all the latest code updates.
Protecting your traffic and rankings
Our Woocommerce maintenance options are available for online retailers of any size, from basic websites for small business selling just one or two products through to large e-commerce sites with tens of thousands of daily visitors. Whatever the site, each and every one of our clients benefit from daily malware checks and backups, providing peace of mind that their stores remain safe and secure no matter what.
WordPress Woocommerce maintenance service
Woocommerce websites are ideal target for hackers, and small businesses appear to be being targeted more frequently as their security is often more lax. Our service is here to enable our clients to stay one step ahead of threats. All of our standard CMS brochure websites come with a minimal maintenance package to keep the site running and up to date, which is perfect for a small website, but online retailers need more comprehensive protection. Our basic Woocommerce maintenance package includes:
- Monthly updates to the website core framework and fixes to any ‘breaking changes’ in the theme caused by the update.
- Monthly updates to all plugins and scripts, ensuring the latest security updates are installed.
- Quarterly, pre-emptive security and speed audits to discover areas with the potential for further optimisation.
- Backups created daily, securely stored via Amazon elastic cloud.
- Daily malware and virus scans, removing anything out of the ordinary when needed.
E-commerce maintenance service
Our more advanced Woocommerce website maintenance service covers updates to the additional parts of a shop website, including shopping cart scripts, shipping and payment modules. We highly recommend this for all Woocommerce websites, but it is of particular importance to growing businesses with increasing traffic.
- E-commerce websites process your customer’s information at the point of purchase. If a hacker gains access to your website, they can potentially capture your customer’s information and use it against you.
- More advanced websites, as e-commerce sites tend to be, necessitate more regular and extensive updates. Whilst running the latest software and scripts won’t ever guarantee 100% protection, it ensures that every possible exploit is patched with as quickly as it is possible to do so.
- If you take customer orders through your website your card payment gateway will require you to secure and maintain your website. We’ll ensure your website continues to meet all security requirements and regularly test your payment gatewat for peace of find.
We offer flexible upgrade packages to suit all types of Woocommerce website. Not sure quite what you need? Give us a call to find out more about our website maintenance services.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve helped previous clients out with malware and virus removal from their websites and servers, as well as offering some practical tips and advice on how to prevent and recover from at attack. If your website or sever has been attacked we can diagnose and repair the problem and get you back online. If you’ve got an issue with your site give our friendly team a call and let us know what’s going on, we’ll come up with a plan to fix it. Don’t do anything drastic, since it could hurt your SEO. If attacks are dealt with in the right way it’s often possible to make a full recover with no lasting damage to your rankings. We can also help protect your site from future attacks with a range of hosting and maintenance plans that offer a number of security advantages, click here to learn more.
If you’re not sure which website maintenance plan you need, why not give us a call for a chat, or drop us an email? We’d be happy to help you figure out what your best option is.
- High quality design concepts are valuable and require a commitment from the customer, so a 50% deposit – 50% on completion of project – agreement is requested
- Payments accepted by bank transfer or card.
We can always investigate issues and carry out fixes as part of a one-off project, but we would strongly recommend your website is signed up to one of our maintenance plans for the security of you and your customers.
Our WordPress maintenance plans are intended to take care of the stability and security of your website, as such, they don’t include content-based changes on the site such as changing colours, updating blog pots or adding photos. We do often help our clients with content-based website changes as well, but these are classed as web design projects. If you’re looking for content-based support, head over to our web design page to find out more, or just drop us an email and we’ll be in touch..