Pay Per Click Ad ManagementOur dedicated team is trusted with large PPC budgets every month, delivering data-driven strategies to help you get more return from Google Adwords, Instagram, Facebook Ads and other PPC platforms.
Our PPC Management Services
You pay the platform for clicks on your adverts, we help to make the most of every click by managing your account, creating ads running experiments and boosting conversion rates.
In 2017, digital paid advertising is set to overtake spending on TV advertising
There’s no surprise that businesses of all shapes and sizes are turning more and more to paid online ads. Instead of forking out for a billboard or TV ad that get’s shown to all sorts of people, digital ads can be put in front of the people who are interested in what you are selling.
Ad platforms are making it as easy as possible to get started but getting the most out of these platforms isn’t as straight forward. Our experienced team have been managing online ads for years, so we can read the data and tweak the settings to make sure you get more form your ad spend.
Stay on message
Digital advertising may sound technical, but it still comes down to understanding people.
We realise that we have to understand you and your customers to make sure that your ads convey the correct messages. From analysing you and your competitors to identify USPs, to creating highly converting copy in your tone of voice, we partner great communication with cutting edge digital expertise.
Why work with usKey benefits
One clear voice
Dealing with lots of people can be a hassle. By taking sole responsibility for your marketing campaign we communicate with you, and for you, more effectively. Life is easier when you work with someone who understands you and your brand.
As your needs change, we listen. Our marketing reflects your dynamic business, so it’s constantly adapting to your changing requirements. We always keep you in the loop with reports from 3rd party data providers for full transparency so you can see the results of our work.
Data-based from start to finish
Experienced analysis for evidence backed strategies
We don’t just guess what people search for. We find out. Our powerful tools enable us to identify high value keywords, and assess your advantage over the competition to pick out the best value targets.
PPC advertising is not a “set and forget” task. We keep a close eye on the constant stream of data our campaigns generate to eak out small improvments that add up to big returns on your investment.
Google Adwords Management Plans
Choose a plan to let us help you generate better returns on your PPC budget
EssentialUnder £500 /month ad budget
- Setup of initial campaign
- Weekly checks on your account
- Monthly updates to ad copy
- Monthly additions of keywords
Standard£500 - £2500 /month ad budget
- As starter plan
- Weekly updates to ad copy
- Weekly optimisation of keywords
- Landing page recommendations
Business£2,500 - £10,000 /month ad budget
- As standard plan
- Weekday checks on your account
- Weekly updates to ad copy
- Daily optimisation of keywords
We use industry leading fraud click blocking software for all our client accounts to ensure your ads are only being shown and clicked by legitimate customers and not competitors.
Answers to your frequently asked questions about our social media marketing services.
Why should you get help with PPC advertising?
Google were very clever to make the activation process for their PPC management software just easy enough for anyone to activate and start running a few ads. The problem is that the software is so powerful and poorly documented, it is very difficult for the average business owner to setup and maintain an account that performs well; and by “performs well” we mean several things:
- Poorly written text adverts will result in a low CTR (Click thru rate) which pushes down the quality score of your advert, and means you have to pay more for every click on your adverts.
- You may presume some keywords would be good to use to trigger your adverts, but people have different intentions when searching for things online so it can be difficult to always target customers with adverts based on their “intent to buy”. Lots of adverts targeting users who are not intending to buy, means lots of wasted money on clicks on your adverts from people who will never buy. For example they may be in another region of the country. With lots of experience using the PPC software, you learn to compensate for these factors and increase the targeting relevance.
- When the user clicks on one of your adverts they follow a link to your website, that you specify when setting up each advert. The PPC software sends a robot that follows the link to your website and runs an algorithm to test the relevancy of your page to the keyword you want to bid for. For example if you are bidding for the keyword “insurance” and your advert when clicked takes the use to a page about bank loans, this would be seen as a very low relevance landing page, and the cost for each click on your advert will continue to climb, whilst the costs your competitors are paying stays the same.
- If you take the example of a campaign with every click on your adverts costing £1, and your website converts 10% or 1 in every 10 visitors, this means your cost of acquisition is £10. Now imagine a poorly set up campaign that is performing at half of it’s full potential, so every click on your adverts might cost £150 which means your cost of acquisition becomes £15, and if you have a product or service with a tight margin this can be the difference between making a profit or a loss on the sale.
If you are wondering if you think you can manage your campaign, consider if you feel confident with the following aspects of PPC which we think are essential:
- Will you be using exact, phrase, broad or modified broad matching for keywords? This is the foundation of PPC and getting this wrong is equivalent to just throwing a handful of cash out of your window every day, your adverts will churn through your credit and you will get hits on your website, but there will be a 90%+ bounce rate and no conversions.
- What’s your strategy for advert rotation and conversion optimisation? Google recently changed to a 90day rotation period, have you set these dates in your diary to make the necessary changes and additions of new adverts to go into a new improved 90day conversion rotation.
- How will you be targeting customers in a specific location? What is your strategy for users who can be detected by IP and those that can’t? We recommend completely separate campaigns so you can monitor them independently.
- Which ad extensions will you be using? Page extensions can work well in some situations, the same is true for map extensions for locally targeted adverts.
- As in point 3 above, do you have fully optimised PPC landing pages setup on your website for every adgroup to get the highest quality scores and keep your cost per click cheaper.
Why choose Alloy and what level of service do you need?
- We will setup and provide management of the account if requested, based on years of experience working with PPC advertising. Based on your Account ID, we will submit a request to gain “Agency Control” of your Adwords account, you simply login and accept this and we can update everything apart from billing details. At any point you can login and revoke our access.
- PPC and SEO work great together, they are the 2 sides of the coin in terms of getting maximum coverage on the Search results pages. As only 30% of people ever click on the PPC Adverts, PPC adverts can help you to get more clicks when your “Organic” result in the search results is too low down the page.
Levels of service:
- Starter Service: (for accounts spending under £200 per month) Initial setup, then ad-hoc maintenance. For a standard small business Adwords account, this setup service is £50 and includes the keyword research, setup of 10 adgroups, each with 2 unique ads setup for maximum conversions. This professional setup service means you get the peace of mind you are getting the best return on investment from your PPC spend. Every month or 2 months after that we can login as requested and spend half an hour or so optimising the account, adding new keywords we discovered, dropping keywords and adverts that aren’t performing, to keep your account in shape and performing to it’s best.
- Standard Service: (for accounts spending under more than £200 per month) Initial setup (quote on request based on the quantity of adverts you will be needing), then ongoing maintenance, charged at 10% of your total ad budget each month. So a £200 advertising budget, would cost £20 in management fees.
- Premium Service: (for accounts spending under more than £500 per month) Initial setup (quote on request based on the quantity of adverts you will be needing), then ongoing maintenance, charged at 7% of your total ad budget each month, monthly telephone updates.
- These same packages also apply to Bing Adcenter PPC advertising for adverts on Bing search results. When purchasing together with the Google Adwords services above, the setup service for Bing is half-price.
If you have never run your Adwords advertising campaign before, as an “Adwords Engage Program Partner” we can also offer you a £50 free credit voucher when we activate your account, and once you have paid £25 for adverts to get going.
Order your Adwords management service today here
“Optimisation” is the general term for lots of different types of work that make your ads perform better. This means you get more clicks and more sales for less money. This work may involve creating more copy for ads, spending more budget on the ads that are cheapest or highest converting, adding negative keywords to reduce the chance of your ads being shown to someone who won’t be interested in your ad or making improvements to the landing page to increase conversion. Whether you are new to ads, or want to start making more use of a large budget, we can help you optimise and improve.
The bounce rate of a website refers to the percentage of visitors who visit (or land) on the site then quickly leave the site (or bounce). It is used to give an idea of the quality of the site. Sites that have an easy to understand layout and are simple to navigate tend to have the lowest bounce rates.
Our experienced PPC managers identify any weak links in the chain, be it Click Through Rate, Cost Per Click or other areas. Then they put in place the changes to make it work better. As we collect more and more data, and carry out ongoing split testing, we can continue to make lots of small improvements that add up to big savings.
We help you collect and analyse all sorts of data, from the cost per click and click through rates of ads to relative keyword volume and other information from outside the platform. We will be on hand to make sense of the KPIs and explain the different between CPC and CTR. We can also provide a simplified dashboard, linking up your Google Ads with the analytics from your website so you get the full picture and see how many clicks become customers.
Of course! We can jump onboard with your existing ad campaign, to make improvements or add more ads. Our experienced team is fantastic at picking up on areas where we can make significant improvements, and our broad range of skills from copy writing and data analysis.
We can help you set up everything from scratch. Firstly, we will help you put together a plan. If you know exactly what products you want to sell, and who you need to target, then we will get you started on the platform that will work best for your goals, this might be Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram or all of the above. Once these foundations are in place we can write original ads with engaging copy to give your campaign a launchpad. Once it’s up and running we will make ongoing improvements and tweaks to improve the cost and refine the targeting as the campaign continues.
This is a really good question and one that’s tricky to answer as it will depend on your situation. Sometimes it can be hard to know how much you should spend but ultimately the answer should determined by how much your customers are worth. We can help you collect and analyse the data to show much it costs to acquire each customer, if you know how much you make form each customer then we work out if it’s worth it. Even if you are already making a return on your ad campaign, we can help make further improvements. On large campaigns, even a tiny improvement in CPC or CTR can result in big savings, so get in touch to see what we can do for you.
For most platforms, such as Google Adwords, you pay the platform directly for the ads. You give us permission in the platform to act as a manager and we make sure that your ads are full operational and optimised.
Our processWith your input, we pick and choose from our full arsenal of marketing techniques to form the strategy that will be most effective campaign for your business right now.
Research & analysis
We take a look at where you’re at and find out where you want to go. Keyword research and competitor analysis allow us to keep you ahead of the rest.
Create a strategy
Our huge range of in house specialities keep costs down and efficiency high. We use project management tools to track and keep you updated.
data & analytics
3rd party tools give you complete transparency as we track the progress of your campaign. Monthly reports and realtime dashboards keep you in the loop.
Increase website visitors instantly with PPC advertising
- Instant targeted traffic for your website – turn it on and off when needed.
- It takes a good understanding of customer searching behaviours, as well as the ongoing interpretation and analysis of complex data to get the most out of pay-per-click advertising budgets.
- We can get your adverts set-up quickly and efficiently so you don’t spend more than necessary for each click on your adverts, your adverts are being clicked by a relevant audience and you are getting maximum returns from your investments in PPC.
Transfer management of your existing Adwords, Twitter or Facebook advertising campaigns
- If you have existing Pay per Click campaigns it is possible to analyse performance, research new keywords and implement any changes that require urgent attention
- Whilst providing a before and after comparison utilising data from the campaign analytics tracking
- Reduce wasted spend
- Increase the targeting of your campaigns
- Develop brand exposure
- Improve your PPC return on investment
- You will have a single point of contact throughout
- Well informed advice and assistance as required
- You will also receive a unique monthly report as part of your PPC campaign tracking
Our clients range from sole-traders to international food and drink manufacturers.
All rely on us for effective & affordable support, design, web development, online marketing and social media marketing to efficiently build a consistent and progressive marketing presence off and on-line. We are passionate about we do and here to help you get the tools, data and information to make the best marketing decisions and investments.
We were recommended to try Alex @ Alloy Marketing, I'm so glad we did, when we talk he listens and interprets just as we need, and comes up with ideas we just hadn't thought about, thank you so much.
I run a carpet cleaning business in Southend on sea Essex, I have been using Alloy Marketing for five years now, they designed my website and have been optimising it continually ever since. They have managed to move my site from the depths of google where it languished! Alloy marketing got it to the number one spot within six months where it has remained ever since. Alloy marketing keep my phone ringing which is what it's all about.
Land Rover Centre Huddersfield have been clients of Alloy Marketing for over 5 years. They host our web site and manage our SEO - plus they have redesigned our Web site twice during that period. We have found them to be very cost effective, professional and very helpful to our business - We have no hesitation in recommending them