PPC Management agencyPay per click advertising mangement
Our dedicated team is trusted with large PPC budgets every month, delivering data-driven strategies to help you get more return from Google Adwords, Instagram, Facebook Ads and other PPC platforms. Being a Google partner means we’re always ahead of the curve when it comes to managing your account budget, and our graphic design skills will make your Facebook and Instagram ads stand out from the crowd.
Our PPC Management Services
You pay the platform for clicks on your adverts, we help to make the most of every click by managing your account, creating ads running experiments and boosting conversion rates.
In 2017, digital paid advertising is set to overtake spending on TV advertising
There’s no surprise that businesses of all shapes and sizes are turning more and more to paid online ads. Instead of forking out for a billboard or TV ad that get’s shown to all sorts of people, digital ads can be put in front of the people who are interested in what you are selling.
Ad platforms are making it as easy as possible to get started but getting the most out of these platforms isn’t as straight forward. Our experienced team have been managing online ads for years, so we can read the data and tweak the settings to make sure you get more form your ad spend.
Why work with us
One clear voice
Dealing with lots of people can be a hassle. By taking sole responsibility for your marketing campaign we communicate with you, and for you, more effectively. Life is easier when you work with someone who understands you and your brand.
As your needs change, we listen. Our marketing reflects your dynamic business, so it’s constantly adapting to your changing requirements. We always keep you in the loop with reports from 3rd party data providers for full transparency so you can see the results of our work.
Answers to your frequently asked questions about our social media marketing services.
Google were very clever to make the activation process for their PPC management software just easy enough for anyone to activate and start running a few ads. The problem is that the software is extremely powerful and poorly documented, it is very difficult for the average business owner to setup and maintain an account that performs well; and by “performs well” we mean several things:
- Poorly written text adverts will result in a low CTR (click through rate) which pushes down the quality score of your advert, and means you have to pay more for every click on your adverts.
- You may presume some keywords would be good to use to trigger your adverts, but people have different intentions when searching for things online so it can be difficult to always target customers with adverts based on their “intent to buy”. Lots of adverts targeting users who are not intending to buy, means lots of wasted money on clicks on your adverts from people who will never buy. For example they may be in another region of the country. With lots of experience using the PPC software, you learn to compensate for these factors and increase the targeting relevance.
- When the user clicks on one of your adverts they follow a link to your website, that you specify when setting up each advert. The PPC software sends a robot that follows the link to your website and runs an algorithm to test the relevancy of your page to the keyword you want to bid for. For example if you are bidding for the keyword “insurance” and your advert when clicked takes the use to a page about bank loans, this would be seen as a very low relevance landing page, and the cost for each click on your advert will continue to climb, whilst the costs your competitors are paying stays the same.
- If you take the example of a campaign with every click on your adverts costing £1, and your website converts 10% or 1 in every 10 visitors, this means your cost of acquisition is £10. Now imagine a poorly set up campaign that is performing at half of it’s full potential, so every click on your adverts might cost £150 which means your cost of acquisition becomes £15, and if you have a product or service with a tight margin this can be the difference between making a profit or a loss on the sale.
Why choose Alloy and what level of service do you need?
- We will setup and provide management of the account if requested, based on years of experience working with PPC advertising. Based on your Account ID, we will submit a request to gain “Agency Control” of your Adwords account, you simply login and accept this and we can update everything apart from billing details. At any point you can login and revoke our access.
- PPC and SEO work great together, they are the 2 sides of the coin in terms of getting maximum coverage on the Search results pages. As only 30% of people ever click on the PPC Adverts, PPC adverts can help you to get more clicks when your “Organic” result in the search results is too low down the page.
Order your Adwords management service today here.
“Optimisation” is the general term for lots of different types of work that make your ads perform better. This means you get more clicks and more sales for less money. This work may involve creating more copy for ads, spending more budget on the ads that are cheapest or highest converting, adding negative keywords to reduce the chance of your ads being shown to someone who won’t be interested in your ad or making improvements to the landing page to increase conversion. Whether you are new to ads, or want to start making more use of a large budget, we can help you optimise and improve.
The bounce rate of a website refers to the percentage of visitors who visit (or land) on the site then quickly leave the site (or bounce). It is used to give an idea of the quality of the site. Sites that have an easy to understand layout and are simple to navigate tend to have the lowest bounce rates.
Our experienced PPC managers identify any weak links in the chain, be it Click Through Rate, Cost Per Click or other areas. Then they put in place the changes to make it work better. As we collect more and more data, and carry out ongoing split testing, we can continue to make lots of small improvements that add up to big savings.
We help you collect and analyse all sorts of data, from the cost per click and click through rates of ads to relative keyword volume and other information from outside the platform. We will be on hand to make sense of the KPIs and explain the different between CPC and CTR. We can also provide a simplified dashboard, linking up your Google Ads with the analytics from your website so you get the full picture and see how many clicks become customers.
Of course! We can jump onboard with your existing ad campaign, to make improvements or add more ads. Our experienced team is fantastic at picking up on areas where we can make significant improvements, and our broad range of skills from copy writing and data analysis.
We can help you set up everything from scratch. Firstly, we will help you put together a plan. If you know exactly what products you want to sell, and who you need to target, then we will get you started on the platform that will work best for your goals, this might be Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram or all of the above. Once these foundations are in place we can write original ads with engaging copy to give your campaign a launchpad. Once it’s up and running we will make ongoing improvements and tweaks to improve the cost and refine the targeting as the campaign continues.
This is a really good question and one that’s tricky to answer as it will depend on your situation. Sometimes it can be hard to know how much you should spend but ultimately the answer should determined by how much your customers are worth. We can help you collect and analyse the data to show much it costs to acquire each customer, if you know how much you make form each customer then we work out if it’s worth it. Even if you are already making a return on your ad campaign, we can help make further improvements. On large campaigns, even a tiny improvement in CPC or CTR can result in big savings, so get in touch to see what we can do for you.
For most platforms, such as Google Adwords, you pay the platform directly for the ads. You give us permission in the platform to act as a manager and we make sure that your ads are full operational and optimised.
Increase website visitors instantly with PPC advertising
- Instant targeted traffic for your website – turn it on and off when needed.
- It takes a good understanding of customer searching behaviours, as well as the ongoing interpretation and analysis of complex data to get the most out of pay-per-click advertising budgets.
- We can get your adverts set-up quickly and efficiently so you don’t spend more than necessary for each click on your adverts, your adverts are being clicked by a relevant audience and you are getting maximum returns from your investments in PPC.
Transfer management of your existing Adwords, Twitter or Facebook advertising campaigns
- If you have existing Pay per Click campaigns it is possible to analyse performance, research new keywords and implement any changes that require urgent attention
- Whilst providing a before and after comparison utilising data from the campaign analytics tracking
- Reduce wasted spend
- Increase the targeting of your campaigns
- Develop brand exposure
- Improve your PPC return on investment
- You will have a single point of contact throughout
- Well informed advice and assistance as required
- You will also receive a unique monthly report as part of your PPC campaign tracking
Our clients range from sole-traders to international food and drink manufacturers.
All rely on us for effective & affordable support, design, web development, online marketing and social media marketing to efficiently build a consistent and progressive marketing presence off and on-line. We are passionate about we do and here to help you get the tools, data and information to make the best marketing decisions and investments.