Google Ads Managment
Boost the visibility of your business and get consistent leads and sales with our PPC Ads Management service.
We’ve spent years mastering the world’s largest advertising platform, designing campaigns that stand out from competitors without breaking the bank.
From high profile business accounts with big budgets to small sole traders looking to boost traffic on a more ad hoc basis, we fine tune your PPC Ads and deliver leads to landing pages where prospective customers are most likely to convert.
Campaign strategies tailored to your goals
- Call only campaigns — Customers can call you with a simple click of a button.
- Google Search Network — Responsive text ads displayed on Google search results pages.
- Search partners/display adds — Display your ads on websites beyond Google search.
- Google shopping campaigns — Get your products in front of motivated prospects.
Book a call and we can talk you through which strategy is right for you.
Properly designed campaigns give you a head start right out of the gate with our knowledge and experience in keyword research, ad copy, landing page creation, tracking, and more.
We never just ‘set and forget’ a PPC campaign. We constantly monitor your results, improving CTR (click-through rate) and minimising CPC (cost per click), which all adds up to big returns on your investment.
Our Google Ads Management Process
- Onboarding call — We get to know you and your business and outline how you can best reach your goals.
- Campaign planning — We’ll set about designing your campaign with competitor research and keyword research, then put together some initial ad copy, create landing pages and more.
- Launch — After you’ve approved our plan, we’ll launch it and begin our ongoing optimisation process. Time to convert some leads!
- Optimisation and reports — While we continue to ensure your ads are laser-sharp, you’ll receive monthly reports from your campaign manager.
Dedicated Campaign Manager
- Get a dedicated campaign manager who will be your direct contact, keeping you up to date with each stage of the process. Our campaign managers are Google Ads Certified paid traffic experts with many years of experience managing PPC ads.
Google were very clever to make the activation process for their PPC management software just easy enough for anyone to activate and start running a few ads. The problem is that the software is extremely powerful and poorly documented, it is very difficult for the average business owner to setup and maintain an account that performs well; and by “performs well” we mean several things:
- Poorly written text adverts will result in a low CTR (click through rate) which pushes down the quality score of your advert, and means you have to pay more for every click on your adverts.
- You may presume some keywords would be good to use to trigger your adverts, but people have different intentions when searching for things online so it can be difficult to always target customers with adverts based on their “intent to buy”. Lots of adverts targeting users who are not intending to buy, means lots of wasted money on clicks on your adverts from people who will never buy. For example they may be in another region of the country. With lots of experience using the PPC software, you learn to compensate for these factors and increase the targeting relevance.
- When the user clicks on one of your adverts they follow a link to your website, that you specify when setting up each advert. The PPC software sends a robot that follows the link to your website and runs an algorithm to test the relevancy of your page to the keyword you want to bid for. For example if you are bidding for the keyword “insurance” and your advert when clicked takes the use to a page about bank loans, this would be seen as a very low relevance landing page, and the cost for each click on your advert will continue to climb, whilst the costs your competitors are paying stays the same.
- If you take the example of a campaign with every click on your adverts costing £1, and your website converts 10% or 1 in every 10 visitors, this means your cost of acquisition is £10. Now imagine a poorly set up campaign that is performing at half of it’s full potential, so every click on your adverts might cost £150 which means your cost of acquisition becomes £15, and if you have a product or service with a tight margin this can be the difference between making a profit or a loss on the sale.
Why choose Alloy and what level of service do you need?
- We will setup and provide management of the account if requested, based on years of experience working with PPC advertising. Based on your Account ID, we will submit a request to gain “Agency Control” of your Adwords account, you simply login and accept this and we can update everything apart from billing details. At any point you can login and revoke our access.
- PPC and SEO work great together, they are the 2 sides of the coin in terms of getting maximum coverage on the Search results pages. As only 30% of people ever click on the PPC Adverts, PPC adverts can help you to get more clicks when your “Organic” result in the search results is too low down the page.
Order your Adwords management service today here.
“Optimisation” is the general term for lots of different types of work that make your ads perform better. This means you get more clicks and more sales for less money. This work may involve creating more copy for ads, spending more budget on the ads that are cheapest or highest converting, adding negative keywords to reduce the chance of your ads being shown to someone who won’t be interested in your ad or making improvements to the landing page to increase conversion. Whether you are new to ads, or want to start making more use of a large budget, we can help you optimise and improve.
The bounce rate of a website refers to the percentage of visitors who visit (or land) on the site then quickly leave the site (or bounce). It is used to give an idea of the quality of the site. Sites that have an easy to understand layout and are simple to navigate tend to have the lowest bounce rates.
Our experienced PPC managers identify any weak links in the chain, be it Click Through Rate, Cost Per Click or other areas. Then they put in place the changes to make it work better. As we collect more and more data, and carry out ongoing split testing, we can continue to make lots of small improvements that add up to big savings.
We help you collect and analyse all sorts of data, from the cost per click and click through rates of ads to relative keyword volume and other information from outside the platform. We will be on hand to make sense of the KPIs and explain the different between CPC and CTR. We can also provide a simplified dashboard, linking up your Google Ads with the analytics from your website so you get the full picture and see how many clicks become customers.
Of course! We can jump onboard with your existing ad campaign, to make improvements or add more ads. Our experienced team is fantastic at picking up on areas where we can make significant improvements, and our broad range of skills from copy writing and data analysis.
We can help you set up everything from scratch. Firstly, we will help you put together a plan. If you know exactly what products you want to sell, and who you need to target, then we will get you started on the platform that will work best for your goals, this might be Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram or all of the above. Once these foundations are in place we can write original ads with engaging copy to give your campaign a launchpad. Once it’s up and running we will make ongoing improvements and tweaks to improve the cost and refine the targeting as the campaign continues.
This is a really good question and one that’s tricky to answer as it will depend on your situation. Sometimes it can be hard to know how much you should spend but ultimately the answer should determined by how much your customers are worth. We can help you collect and analyse the data to show much it costs to acquire each customer, if you know how much you make form each customer then we work out if it’s worth it. Even if you are already making a return on your ad campaign, we can help make further improvements. On large campaigns, even a tiny improvement in CPC or CTR can result in big savings, so get in touch to see what we can do for you.
For most platforms, such as Google Adwords, you pay the platform directly for the ads. You give us permission in the platform to act as a manager and we make sure that your ads are full operational and optimised.
High Converting Landing Pages
Our talented copywriters have worked across loads of different industries and know how to create engaging copy aimed at the right target market.
As with our SEO work, we follow all relevant guidelines from Google on the content our landing pages, which is vital to achieve the most effective use of your budget.
We use data from your campaign to continually optimise the landing page(s) we’re sending traffic to, crafting killer call to actions and closing sales.