Marketing isn’t a one off project, it’s the ongoing conversation between you and your potential customers.
If you don’t have an in-house marketing department it can be hard to achieve the consistency required to establish a strong brand, a powerful online presence and increase the number of valuable leads coming in.
Using the latest tools (like Ahrefs SEMRush and Moz) alongside years of experience working with expanding businesses, we can design the multi-channel plan that’s best for you.
Then we put it into action, combining strategies that work together across different media to get greater results for your budget.
One clear voice
Dealing with lots of people can be a hassle. By taking sole responsibility for your marketing campaign we communicate with you, and for you, more effectively. Life is easier when you work with someone who understands you and your brand.
As your needs change, we listen. Our marketing reflects your dynamic business, so it’s constantly adapting to your changing requirements. We always keep you in the loop with reports from 3rd party data providers for full transparency so you can see the results of our work.
Marketing retainer plans
StarterDigital marketing retainer
- Social media posting
- Search engine optimisation
- Brand reputation monitoring
- 6 months minimum term
StandardDigital marketing retainer
- Starter plus:
- Social media engagement
- Email marketing campaigns
- Monthly blog content marketing
- 3 months minimum term
GrowthDigital marketing retainer
- Standard plus:
- Website conversion rate optimisation
- Themed seasonal campaigns
- Video content marketing
CustomDigital marketing retainer
- Let us know your requirements
Prices shown are EX VAT
With your input, we pick and choose from our full arsenal of marketing techniques to form the strategy that will be most effective campaign for your business right now.
It can also be tricky keeping on top of a brand’s development as more and more platforms become involved, so we take the time to fully get to grips with the branding you have before we go any further.
Research & analysis
We take a look at where you’re at and find out where you want to go.
Create a strategy
Generate data & analytics
Answers to your frequently asked questions about our website design services.
No two campaigns are ever the same – so your service will be completely tailored to your business and market/regional niche. But in general, all campaigns follow a similar pattern that is designed to offer your business the best possible start online.
- Technical issues on website: Coding errors, accessibility issues and other SEO related technical problems may be holding your website back from both ranking well on the search results and not converting customers as well as possible. Multiple scans and tests are run to create a list of tasks to work through and resolve before and other online marketing can commence. Once your website (which is the foundation of your online marketing investments) is performing well – the next stage can begin.
- Technical issues with your online presence: There’s a certain set of tasks and optimal ways of setting up your social media properties, maps and directory listings – which are the fundamentals of giving your business the best chance of gaining increased exposure from online sources. You could do these tasks yourself – but your monthly plan covers this with our service, based on years of experience and experimenting with the variables – these foundations are cost effectively set at their optimal values to act as a multiplier and give your online marketing investments the maximum returns.
- Increasing brand awareness: Generating buzz online about your brand – through the sharing of news and content, through your website, social media channels, and other online outlets to create the perfect combination of signals that gives the Google and Bing ranking algorithms, no doubts that your business is reputable, active and should be ranking well.
- Monitoring reputation and engaging customers: Systems are set in place to monitor mentions of your business and then take action to respond, defuse or encourage criticisms and positive reviews. Taking the worry out of advertising your business online.
- Tracking & reporting: When your campaigns are started, almost every activity is tracked and can be monitored to track success rates, and make improvements based on actual data. Monthly plans come with an end of month report with detailed breakdowns of change over the last month. Just some of the data included in your report covers:
- Weekly rank tracking on Google + Bing of your target keywords
- Full Google analytics integration with engagement, usabilty and goal conversion rate reporting
- Extensive Domain + link metric data from SEMRush, Alexa, Wordtracker, OpensiteExlorer, Adwords KW Tool, OpenCalais API, uberVU
- Brand name mention monitoring + automated sentiment analysis.
- On receipt of your invoice, payments are accepted by direct debit or card only.
- Payment for each month is in advance and work will commence on receipt of payment for the first instalment.
- Subsequent invoices are sent on the 1st day of the next month and payment is expected within 15 days.
- If you intend to pursue a long-term campaign, please enquire about discounts for paying 3/6/12 months in advance.
Our minimum retainer period is 3 months, we think by that time you’ll be more than convinced of the value of our work. If, after that time, you decide you would like to move on that’s no problem at all. We won’t wrap you up in legal red tape and make it difficult for you to leave. We do use third party reporting tools to show the progress of your campaign and detail how your budget is being spent. Our friendly team are more than happy to go through these reports with you if you wish.
Don’t worry, we work with some outstanding copywriters who can come up with fantastic copy for use in content marketing. If you’d rather come up with the content yourself but don’t know where to start we’d be delighted to point you in the right direction and talk you through some examples of good blog content.
Our online marketing services take advantage of the low cost of reaching a large number of highly targeted potential customers, from pay per click ads and SEO to social media and email campaigns.
We don’t just have the technical expertise and data needed to do this, we have the experience to make it count. When the time is the right, we can also create premium graphic designs, printed to the highest quality, for people to engage with in the real world. From business cards to direct mail campaigns, we create designs that people want to see.