Product branding and your brand image is critical to the success of your marketing efforts – as such the designs we create for you are engineered to impress potential customers and help increase brand recognition and familiarity.
Our dedicated graphic design team can work from both existing designs, or create new ones from scratch, to ensure your products look exactly as you want them.
Having designed graphics for products, websites, physical signage and advertising, our team have the expertise to draw upon real world use to make informed and practical design choices. If you already have existing branding in place but want to roll this out across a new range of products, our designers can come up with alternative themes and colour schemes to fit with your existing styles. If you’re coming up with something totally new, we can tailor a package to include extensive competitor research to give you a snapshot of the current state of branding in your field. From here we can work together to create a mood-board for your products and work with you to refine this into a selection of designs suitable for your products. You are free to have whatever level of input you like in the process, so don’t worry if you have no idea where to start, we want to work with you to design something you’re going to love for years to come.
Our product packaging design workflow
- The standard product packaging design service begins with a detailed design specification and theme – this helps to ensure designs fit with your business image and ensures the longevity of the rebrand
- A large number of styles and concepts will be drawn up by our designers, then delivered and discussed with
- We work with you to fine tune the logo to your exact specification, then finalise and complete the design
- Cost effective services tailored to suit the needs of startups, and enterprise of all sizes
Give our friendly team a call today to find out more about our product packaging design service and how it can help you.
Frequently asked questions
We can deliver designs in any format you wish, including layered files. As standard we will provide high resolution PDF files, JPEGs and, where appropriate, scalable vectors.
- High quality design concepts are valuable and require a commitment from the customer, so a 50% deposit – 50% on completion of project – agreement is requested
- Payments accepted by bank transfer or card.
Yes, for any graphic design / web design / email template design, or any other type of design, once fully paid, then you own it and can have full access to the master files. The ownership of any logos, flyer designs and graphics will be transferred to you once the project has been paid in full and completed. You may then use them as you wish.
- Stock photographs that you have provided for your design are your responsibility / liability and we expect you to have gained copyright approval before sending any files to us.
We’re happy to include two rounds of edits for each design job we take on. Depending on the scale of the project we will try to be as flexible as possible. We want you to love your finished designs as much as we love making them.
Your graphic designs are all created by Alloy, however we act as a reseller for a fantastic UK-based, family-run printing company and also a budget, Netherlands-based printing company.
- 2 options covers every customer requirement from budget to premium
- We get a discount for buying in bulk
- As we always provide the correct files for the printers – we help them cut down their admin costs
- Which means unbeatable prices and quality
- Standard turnaround is 9 working days
- Express turnaround options available
Yes absolutely, if you’ve yet to get set up we can help and even decorate your new platform to properly match your wider branding.