Facebook advertising management
Want more engagement on Facebook?
There are a number of ways to generate more interest in your business on Facebook, by far the largest social media platform. You can sit there all day inviting new people to like your page, you can create fantastic content and post every five minutes, but these aren’t always the most efficient ways of putting your business in front of people. We can help you with every step of the process to help boost your business on social media with our Facebook advertising management service.
Our social media approach
Our talented team of copywriters and graphic designers can craft original, engaging content to form the foundations of your ad campaign. Stand out from the crowd and communicate the right message for your business. We will help you convey your brand as strongly as possible and help you identify the key USPs that give you your advantage over the competition.
We draw on a vast range of experience and evidence when targeting your ads to the people who will be interested in what you are selling. Get more clicks and more engagement from your budget by having our team identify your target demographics and making sure your ads are displayed with laser precision.
Our social media campaigns are not set and forget. As we gather more data, we can continue to make more and more refinements, making small tweaks, carrying out split testing and using the evidence to make the campaign increasingly efficient. Whether you want to target a super specific group of people or want to make savings on a big campaign, we can help you get the most from every pound spent and add clicked.
Facebook Ad Campaign Pricing
Spending over £2500 per month on ads? Please contact us for a custom quote.
One-timeSingle Ad Campaign
- Setup of ad account
- Creation of 1 campaign
- Setup of x1 advert with x3 variations
- Creation of image asset
- Creation of text copy
- 1 month summary report
EssentialUnder £500 /month ad budget
- Setup of initial campaign
- x2 adverts with x2 variations
- Creation of visual assets & copy
- Weekly checks on your account
- Monthly updates to ad copy
- Monthly summary reports
Standard£500 - £2500 /month ad budget
- As starter plan
- Weekly updates to ad copy
- Weekly optimisation of keywords
- Landing page recommendations
What's includedA snapshot of the kind of services we have included in our Facebook advertising campaign management.
- Promoted posts directing new and existing users to a business website or specific page within the site
- Campaigns targeting to increase page likes
- Promoted sale and discount messaging
- Tie in banner and profile artwork to match promoted content and inform current followers
- Concurrent campaigns targeted to different demographics
- Multi-platform announcements linked to campaigns on other platforms
- Design and creation of image/video/written assets for the campaign
- Setup and optimisation of dedicated landing pages with our in house web developers
If you’re interested in our Facebook advertising management service reach out to the team today and discover how we can help.
Answers to your frequently asked questions about our social media marketing services.
Building and maintaining an active presence for your business online – top tips using social media
When you run a small to medium size business, you often carry out the roles of several employees within a larger company. Hopefully this article can help shed some light on getting the most out of your limited and valuable time, working on internet marketing and public relations using social media.
“Businesses who are relentless in building a following on social media are in fact creating their own publishing platforms, growing their marketing channels and content distribution networks. It is a digital asset that grows every year. Over time it can provide huge leverage and marketing independence if done right.”
Understand the demographics
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media
- 18-29 year olds have an 89% usage
- The 30-49 bracket sits at 72%
- 60 percent of 50 to 60 year olds are active on social media
- In the 65 plus bracket, 43% are using social media
- Time spent on Facebook per hour spent online by country. Here are the top three. USA citizens get the top gong at 16% followed by the Aussies at 14 minutes and the Brits at 13 minutes.
- 71% of users access social media from a mobile device.
The paradigm of social media only being used by the younger generations should be put to rest now!
Harnessing social media for your business
Social media is an often overlooked tool at your disposal to keep in touch with customers, keeping them interested and up to date with your services. Many people feel like social media has a life of its own, that they will never be able to get the hang of it, but remember social media can reach potential customers that wouldn’t normally get to know that your company even exists.
Tweets are something we see in our everyday lives, at the beginning of our favourite shows there are hashtags displayed on the screen, our news programs engage with viewers by reading out live tweets and adverts run competitions that utilise tweets, shares and #hashtags. You can make the most of this by spending a little time getting to know twitter.
Top tip: discover new accounts
Try checking out the “Discover” tab within your twitter account and see what is trending in your area. Twitter’s algorithms are constantly trying to connect you with other people and companies it sees as relevant to you, often these are not ideal, but occasionally twitter will suggest companies and accounts to follow that you would never have considered and could potentially open new avenues for generating leads for your business.
Diversify your lead generation sources
Your online presence is all about balance, just as with the rest of your business, so a good mix of sharing your own website’s content, social media messages from other accounts and up to date blogs will make your company stand out from the competition. By giving your customers something interesting to read they will build up more of an affinity to you and your services than they would to a company that just posts a flyer through the door.
Rather than forcing your marketing messages onto potential customers, seed your messages across multiple areas where customers could stumble across your brand, to reap the rewards of “pull marketing” instead of the usual interruption style “push marketing”
Social Media Stats you NEED to know
- Social media marketing budgets are projected to double in the next five years. (SocialTimes)
- The top three social networks used by B2B marketers are LinkedIn (91%); Twitter (85%); and Facebook (81%).
- However, just 62% of marketers say that LinkedIn is effective, while 50% say the same for Twitter and only 30% of B2B marketers view Facebook as effective. (FlipCreator)
- This one may surprise you: Google+ actually averages more visits per month than Facebook. Google+ receives 1.2 billion visits per month compared to Facebook’s 809 million. (iMedia Connection) Building a solid presence on Google+ is now an essential tool for B2B marketing
- Grandma and grandpa are crashing teenagers’ social media party. The fastest-growing age cohort on Twitter is 55-to-64 year-olds, up 79% since 2012.
- And the 45-54 age bracket is the fastest-growing group on both Facebook and Google+. (Fast Company)
- The collective spending power of millennials will surpass that of Baby Boomers by 2018, and millennials will comprise 75% of the global labor force by 2025. (AllTwitter)
- Millennials are, in general, not loyal to employers (91% expect to stay in a job for less than three years) but are loyal to brands (95% want brands to court them actively).(AllTwitter)
Build a personality for your brand
A simple tweet a day about the weather in the local area, an event in your town or to a local cafe you went for lunch will build up a personalised image to your followers increasing the chances of common ground, beliefs and ethics – extending the influence of your branding beyond the visuals of a simple logo and colour scheme, to more fundamental emotional triggers.
These followers could one day need a service from you and building an active social presence to get visibility on their social media streams increases the likelihood of your business being there in their social streams at the moment they need your service. If they feel passionately about ethical issues in common with you, such as supporting family-run businesses, buying organic or being eco-friendly, you will multiply your chances of converting these leads into customers.
Build a blog to prove yourself within your industry
By adding blog content to your website you can link to these pages in your tweets and social messages and give your followers something more involved to read about. Have you noticed how many people walk around looking at their phones, sitting on a bus, train, waiting for a friend? People entertain themselves looking at social media and keeping that content fresh will mean they always have a reason to check back to see what you are doing.
Click here to see a great example of small business blogging to market a chocolate manufacturing company.
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Don’t try too hard to sell products directly through twitter – post links to product pages that people can visit if they choose.
- Acting like a REAL person on twitter will make for a more interesting follow
- Post real links to real content that are related to your industry – become a ‘content curator’ to get far more followers
- Follow interesting people yourself, support other local business and they will support you back.
- Engage with customers that retweet and reply to you.
Other articles in our blog and internet marketing information category might hopefully fill some other gaps in your knowledge and allow you to generate a higher return from your investment of time and resources online.
However you would like you channel to run, let us know. We can create multiple posts a day with as little or as much input from you as you would like.
With over 1/2 billion people worldwide using facebook on a daily basis, and over 300k people using Twitter, it has now become essential for every business to at least have a basic presence on these networks.
In case you’re still not sure if it’s worth investing time and money in your brand’s social media presence – recent updates over the past 2 years to the algorithm used by Google (and others such as Bing, Ask, Yahoo) to rank websites in their search results has started using signals from social networks to get an idea if brands are real and deserve to rank well on search engine results pages.
As you may know it is possible for social media channels to become a major drain on time and resources, due to the changes, distractions and now advertising featured on the pages. So the best recommendation is to get our help to consolidate your efforts and get advice on the best tools and tactics to actually make efficient use of these new marketing channels.
Top recommendations for social media marketing efficiency
- Avoid using the actual twitter or Facebook interfaces – use a management suite to monitor and publish from one place with minimum distractions
- We use agency standard tools that are expensive to run, but allow us to manage our clients’ campaigns effectively
- Please get in touch if you would like advice on the best social media management tools to use for your business
What social media messages should you spend your time broadcasting?
- New announcements from your brand.
- Teaser previews of offerings you are working on.
- Related interesting news from the industry.
- Trivia related to your product: history, technology
- Ask for suggestions: people love to help someone out
- Events you are holding: this informs as well as gets you attendees
- Events you are participating in: this shows you are active.
- Helping people find opportunities
- Helping people solve problems is the best thing you can do to promote your brand
- Popular events: tweet about the upcoming sports events, festivals, etc.
- Regular industry news: yup, this doesn’t hurt if mixed in.
- Sales announcements: Tweet about any sales announcements you might have.
- Job openings: Tell people about open positions, both with your brand and at other places you know.
- Ask for customer feedback: Invite people to share their experiences with your brand.
- Participate in the relevant hashtags(eg: #news), and get more visibility.
- Set up and announce tweet chats based on brand-related hashtags.
- Follow people and make acknowledgement via tweets.
- Thank people who have recently followed you.
- Post the latest updates from your blog along with the link.
- Direct people to other social media channels you own by tweeting about them.
- Search on your brand name and respond to tweets that are about you.
If you’d like help growing the likes or interactions on your page let us know. Once we understand a bit more about your business we’ll be able to come up with the best way to get you the results you’re looking for. It could involve sharing specific types of content, interacting with others, or paying Facebook directly for a promotional campaign.
Yes absolutely, if you’ve yet to get set up we can help and even decorate your new platform to properly match your wider branding.
Absolutely. Whether it’s designing assets, working out the right budget or defining the specific demographics to be targeted we can take care of your campaign and make sure it makes its mark.
If you have no idea where to start with Facebook and would like to work with us we’d be happy to provide a crash course to get you used to the service and how it can help your business.
Our Social Media Services
We offer a range of social media marketing services, click below to read more