Our range of business IT support services have been designed to help your business run smoothly
We can take the hassle out of networking your office computers and help protect from malware and viruses as well as help setup your company emails, install signatures and offer ongoing support for those day to day issues. Put an end to tech woes with our business IT support services.
Why choose us?
Working closely with our trusted partners, countless small businesses depend on us for comprehensive IT support. We are proud to offer timely responses for your support questions and offer a range of options for you to chose from. Our web hosting and email support is available to help you with any technical issues that you may be experiencing, from blacklisted emails to website security scares, knowing someone is available to offer professional and honest advice quickly is the first step to solving the problem.
Benefits of our business IT support services include
- Free up your employees’ time by outsourcing. Your employees can remain focussed on their daily tasks when you find the right the support team. Trustworthy professionals helping with your IT increases the productivity of your business.
- Get brand continuity across your digital stationery such as email signatures and social media artwork. A clear brand identity is proven to not only increase customer confidence in your services, but also conversion rates and the perceived value of your services.
- Get rapid support with remote connection software: No long, inconvenient waiting time for an engineer to visit you on site at your office to diagnose the problem. IT remote support means you experience minimum waiting time to help you find the solution in the fastest possible time.
Business email account setup
Are you still sending business emails from your personal email account? We can help you set up your professional business email account so you can send emails from the same domain as your website. Your correspondence will appear more professional and the chances of your emails being filtered into spam folders reduces, increasing your chances of lead conversion.
Benefit from our experience managing small business email and hosting to help you make the most of your business IT. Don’t get weighed down with the ins and outs of technical jargon and over complicated instruction pages, our team can help simplify what would otherwise be an overwhelming task.
Business email signature design and setup
Email signatures set the standard for your day to day correspondence with clients, customers and suppliers. A succinct signature helps reiterate your business’s identity and company branding. We can help you design and install your unique email signature for a range of platforms and email clients.
Tracking virtual telephone numbers
Do you ever wonder how successful your offline print marketing campaign is? How do you know if brought you any new customers? Once the flyers are dropped off does anybody actually pick up the phone?
Our tracking number setup service allows you to monitor exactly how successful your campaigns are, simply purchase your phone number and watch on your personalised tracking dashboard to see where the calls come from. Your can even run multiple campaigns at the same time to compare what works best.
This is an ideal way to not only monitor your marketing but also gain valuable knowledge so you can make informed choices about marketing strategy in the future.
Give us a call for a chat with the team about our business IT support services and how we can help you put an end to your IT nightmares.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve helped previous clients out with malware and virus removal from their websites and servers, as well as offering some practical tips and advice on how to prevent and recover from at attack. If your website or sever has been attacked we can diagnose and repair the problem and get you back online. If you’ve got an issue with your site give our friendly team a call and let us know what’s going on, we’ll come up with a plan to fix it. Don’t do anything drastic, since it could hurt your SEO. If attacks are dealt with in the right way it’s often possible to make a full recover with no lasting damage to your rankings. We can also help protect your site from future attacks with a range of hosting and maintenance plans that offer a number of security advantages, click here to learn more.
We will always try to help our clients where possible and have dug some of them out of some rather sticky situations with their previous websites. Please bear in mind however that if you have worked with another company for your current or former website they may have various terms and conditions that prevent anyone but you from accessing or controlling it. We’ll do what we can, we should at least be able to point you in the right direction.
You are most welcome to, you’ll be given the keys to the castle as soon as we’re done.
It’s unfortunate that one of the side effects of getting more exposure across the internet, is that your website will become more valuable and attractive to hackers.
- If you notice your website has been hacked please get in touch via email or phone, and your website will be restored from a daily backup of the day before your site was hacked.
Why do hackers hack websites?
- Some do it just to prove they can, similar to graffiti artists tagging public places with their signature
- Some do it to place links on your website that link back to their websites. Google may pass some authority from your website to their website through the link. If we react quickly and restore your website back to normal, it’s likely Google wont even notice.
- Some do it to try to damage the reputation of your business – and may have been paid to hack your website by one of your competitors.
How can we stop them?
- Strong passwords, for your website CMS login and hosting login are setup for you as standard
- If you change your password, make sure it is strong and contains upper and lower case letters and numbers
- Your website CMS is regularly updated and security patches are applied on your behalf
However it is very difficult to create and maintain a 100% secure website – so you should be aware that its impossible for us to guarantee your site will never experience a security compromise.Enhanced / upgraded security hosting packagesIf you are very concerned about this happening, or if your website is mission critical, we can provide an advanced hosting package that has higher security and cloud redundancy, please enquire about prices ranging from £20 per month.
How a domain expires
Contrary to popular belief, domains do not expire when they say they do. If the owner of a domain does not renew by the expiration date of the domain, the domain goes into “expired” status. For 40 days, the domain is in a grace period where all services are shut off, but the domain owner may still renew the domain for a standard renewal fee. If a domain enters this period, it is a good first indicator that it may not be renewed, but since the owner can re-register without penalty, it can also just be a sign of laziness or procrastination. After 40 days are up, the domain’s status changes to “redemption period”. During this phase, all WhoIs information begins disappearing, and more importantly, it now costs the owner an additional fee to re-activate and re-register the domain. The fee is currently around $100, depending on your registrar. When a domain enters its redemption period, it’s a good bet the owner has decided not to renew.Finally, after the redemption period, the domain’s status will change to “locked” as it enters the deletion phase. The deletion phase is 5 days long, and on the last day between 11am and 2pm Pacific time, the name will officially drop from the ICANN database and will be available for registration by anybody.The entire process ends exactly 75 days after the listed expiration date.
- Premium quality UK based hosting
- Servers are based at the premium Blue Square data centres in the UK
- Expected uptime is an outstanding 99.95% uptime
- To give you an idea, there hasn’t been 1 single hosting / uptime complaint from customers in 2012, and it’s mid-April!
- Plans start from £20 per year for very small websites. The main factor is the storage space required for your site on the server.
- Standard CMS websites require the 200mb package to start, which gives you around 100mb for pictures + emails and this costs £40 per year.