Business stationery design packages
Get exactly what you need in one place from a talented design team. We create the combination of designs that you need, making sure that you can achieve a consistent brand identity across all your offline materials. We are intimately acquainted with the necessity to assert a strong brand identity as we also provide a range of branding and digital design services so we’re well equipped to carry your new or existing style into the specific designs that you need. We can create custom packages, ensuring that you only pay for what you need, where necessary we can provide copywriting and images, ensuring that every aspect of your designs are up to scratch.
- Headed paper design
- Compliment slip design
- Invoice design
- Business card design
- Flyer and brochure design
- Leaflet and mailshot design
- Promotional items design – USB, mug, coaster etc.
Digital stationery design
As businesses spend more time interacting with customers online, new materials are needed. We can also help with the online designs that represent your business in a number of areas. This is much more than just building a professional website, there are all kinds of way in which regular touches with customers can be enhanced with better branding. This can include:
Startup Design packages
Our services are ideal for new startups, not only because we can help get all the stationery you need sorted but because we can do everything else too. From logo design, to building websites and full multi-channel marketing campaigns we can help you execute every aspect of your marketing. You can get more from your budget by working with a single team that understand you, your business and your customers. As experienced marketing consultants we can ensure that you have a consistent messages across all your marketing, making it greater than the sum of it’s parts.. We can help you identify the most important materials for your business and prioritise the designs, so there’s no need to stock up on a shed load of promotional pens you’ll never need just because they were bundled in.
Frequently asked questions
Yes absolutely, if you’ve yet to get set up we can help and even decorate your new platform to properly match your wider branding.
We’re happy to include two rounds of edits for each design job we take on. Depending on the scale of the project we will try to be as flexible as possible. We want you to love your finished designs as much as we love making them.
We can deliver designs in any format you wish, including layered files. As standard we will provide high resolution PDF files, JPEGs and, where appropriate, scalable vectors.
Yes, for any graphic design / web design / email template design, or any other type of design, once fully paid, then you own it and can have full access to the master files. The ownership of any logos, flyer designs and graphics will be transferred to you once the project has been paid in full and completed. You may then use them as you wish.
- Stock photographs that you have provided for your design are your responsibility / liability and we expect you to have gained copyright approval before sending any files to us.
- High quality design concepts are valuable and require a commitment from the customer, so a 50% deposit – 50% on completion of project – agreement is requested
- Payments accepted by bank transfer or card.
Your graphic designs are all created by Alloy, however we act as a reseller for a fantastic UK-based, family-run printing company and also a budget, Netherlands-based printing company.
- 2 options covers every customer requirement from budget to premium
- We get a discount for buying in bulk
- As we always provide the correct files for the printers – we help them cut down their admin costs
- Which means unbeatable prices and quality
- Standard turnaround is 9 working days
- Express turnaround options available