Around a year ago, a cleaning products business based in the north of England approached us for help managing their SEO for their e-commerce store and franchise search system. The client had around £2.5K to spend over one year. We chose to focus on optimising for around 25 keywords related to the business and their products including brand name, a few of their top selling products, and a few of their high profit margin products.
Goals: Improve rankings from page 2-4 up to page 1.
Duration: 12 months
We implemented a range of SEO techniques in the first few months to enable the highest ranking potentials, including:
- On-page: Web page speed optimisations
- On-page: Website technical fixes and adding schema markup to products
- On-page: Optimisation of images to improve loading speeds
- On-page: Adding product descriptions, optimising product and category meta descriptions.
- Off-page: Campaign of quality link building and citation building from high quality sites. To build an offsite presence and improve domain authority for the rest of the campaign duration.
Alongside the on-page content improvements and technical fixes and the off-page link building, we also monitored their Google Search console account, to get alerts if Google ever found issues with the website. When any issues arose, we implemented fixes from the retainer budget.
Overall visibility levels
Individual keyword rankings