A successful career in the property business revealed an unfulfilled need of private landlords to the Founder and Owner of Let’s Inspect. Her aim was to meet this need and provide a high value service to those who don’t want a big company managing their properties and don’t have the time or inclination to manage it themselves.
Property Management is highly competitive, so we had to create an identity that would stand out against competitors with premium branding and established reputations. Without even a name for the company decided on, we were approached to help with the brand name and brand development.
We worked with this exciting start-up from day one, taking a key role in establishing the business. Being an agency that can provide the full range of design, administrative and marketing services a startup needs gives us a huge advantage. We could keep costs down and keep branding super consistent.
We were asked to contribute to the branding of this new business, from the initial brainstorming stages, through competitor research, incorporated company name research and brand identity creation. With a very specific brief and strong input from the founders, we did our best to deliver a logo and brand identity that ticked all the boxes, then continued that identity across other digital and printed media.
The logo and associated branding formed the basis for the website’s visual style. We always enjoy combining flat textures with bold colours to create a strong effect that clearly conveys information. But there’s plenty of substance to go with that style. We build all our websites on a platform that provides strong foundations for SEO campaigns. This always includes a user friendly CMS to enable the client to manage key parts of a website, and in this case we added a custom property database.
To give the startup a real boost, we carried out a multi channel launch campaign. Co-ordinated social media and SEO marketing services meant a real web presence existed straight away. With the tools and content in place, we created the perfect springboard to syndicate a high impact launch.
- CMS based website, with user login platform and custom property database
- Mobile and tablet friendly design built using HTML5 for adaptability and fast loading across all devices
- Google analytics visitor tracking and goal conversion reporting setup
- Powerful SEO tools for long term rankings performance
- Intelligent web enquiry forms for tracking origin of leads
- Bespoke Branding service, creating logos and graphical designs for the client’s unique needs
- SEO and Social Media launch campaigns that drew on the competitor research, branded assets and digital tools that had been worked towards since day one