We met with an established car dealership who were interested in revamping their web presence. Any new design would need to include a user friendly way of creating and uploading information about stock, as well as a means for potential customers to submit enquiries. This funcationality had to be built into a website that convey the company’s strong values of being a friendly, local business that isn’t being pushy when it comes to sales.
The design of this website was inspired by the company’s existing branding. A flat colour palette, was drawn on to create clean, minimal design. Written content and images were provided by the client in order to reduce costs, we then took these and implimented them across the site. Images were selected on the basiss that they would put the team behind the website front and centre, and communicating the very personal service that they offer.
As with all our web design projects, we started with puting in place strong SEO founcations. A CMS was put in place with a number of tools that allow for powerful backend search engine optimisation. In addition to this, we added a car listings manager to enable the user to enter and display detailed car listings. This is the sort of feature we can add to enable a very specific type of funcationality that generates a sharp, professional look. We provided training so that the user could enter the details of cars to promptly post them for sale.
- Custom website design to match branding
- CMS platform for user editable content
- Mobile and tablet friendly design built into each page (no redirects to other pages for mobile; much better for SEO)
- jQuery galleries (No flash) animations for maximum compatibility with iOS devices
- Intelligent web enquiry forms
- Premium UK cloud website hosting with 1 minute uptime monitoring