Land Rover Centre Huddersfield have one of the best parts departments in the UK and hold a large stock of parts and accessories for Land Rovers of all ages, many of which can be bought over the Internet at their Online parts shop. We were asked to design a new website to act as an information hub about and around their business.
A design was agreed upon and implement that looked great and could support a high volume of traffic from many different devices The new website featured a wealth of information about Classic Land Rovers, Classic Range Rovers and Other Land Rovers – including those Land Rovers that are suitable for USA Export. They hope the web site will become a valuable general resource for the international Land Rover community.
- The website features a mobile phone and tablet friendly design top ensure maximum accessibility by the full range of customers.
- The design features multiple sliders and dynamic sections to that add variety and movement whilst conserving screen space to be able to condense large sections of information into an accessible format.
- Bright red call to action buttons contrast with the mainly blue design that includes a variety of CSS3 effects and colour schemes, ensuring an eye catching but also easy to navigate user experience.
- A dynamic blog with RSS feed is used to keep the website up to date, with fresh news and pages for Google to crawl
- Secure contact enquiry form
- Testimonials animated sliders
- Frequently asked questions platform
- Google analytics visitor tracking