The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association – also known as TACCA – are here to bring the best UK carpet cleaners together as active members of their new, active marketing and business networking community.
With the association’s concept created by passionate carpet cleaning companies right across the country, brought together using social media and a desire to educate the public about choosing a properly trained carpet cleaner. Members of TACCA have to pass many criteria including extensive training, industrial strength equipment, full insurance coverage and have a commitment to on-going training; in order to join.
The website for the new association would form the backbone of the association, powering the database which handles the vetting process of members before they join. The design needed to be intuitive and easy to use, whilst also having a polished finish that represents the high standards all members are striving for. We drew on a number of sophisticated funcationalities to ensure that the website was smart, professional and easy to use right form the start.
- Membership applications of interest (registrations) and membership applications are all processed by the website
- Member’s business profiles go into a pending status before approval and instant publishing
- Map positions are geocoded directly from postcode + worded address inputs, and plotted indiviually on single business profiles, and also cumulatively on the member search map results page, which is rendered after website users submit a postcode search for their nearest member
- Members-only password protected Forums
- Logo / graphic banner link swapping engine to monitor member logo sharing
- Automatic integration between new business approvals and social network profiles
- New status updates – auto published from website content
- Members auto-emailed upon registration & confirmation