EMDR South Yorkshire provide eye movement de-sensitisation therapies to clients across South Yorkshire and Sheffield. EMDR – Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing is an effective and increasingly popular form of psychotherapy developed in the 1980s as a treatment for PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) and has since been utilised in aiding the recovery from many varieties of distressing life experiences. With senior staff counsellors available, they are familiar and skilled assisting with work or personal difficulties which may be preventing you from achieving a satisfying balance of work and leisure. We were asked to deliver a new website to boost the profile of the service.
The new website combines a clear layout and design, complimented by a strong blue colour scheme. The pages are optimised to rank well in search results, with lots of related information and value on-page, combined with extensive competitor research and keyword targeting to give the site the best possible chance of ranking well naturally. A content management system allows users to login to the website, edit text, publish blog posts, news, articles, FAQs and testimonials from customers. Every time one of these pages are published we have systems in place to share the message on twitter, facebook, Google+ and other networks, which vastly boost the speed and breadth of coverage from every new piece of content they publish.
- CMS user editable platform
- Mobile and tablet friendly design built into each page (no redirects to other pages for mobile, so much better for SEO)
- jQuery galleries (No flash) animations for maximum compatibility with iOS devices
- Premium UK cloud webhosting with 1 minute uptime monitoring
- Google analytics visitor tracking and goal conversion reporting setup
- Intelligent web enquiry forms, find out where every lead came from
- Secure, convenient contact form
- Website search functionality, to identify specific services